Friday, March 18, 2011

Off To LA!

We are headed to LA this morning (and yes it is it 4:30am...)

I am all packed and I literally feel that my entire suitcase (which is somewhat oversized to begin with) is full of running stuff.  The stuff I will be using for only a portion of the day on Sunday.  I had to make sure I have all the right stuff. And I am sure (crossing my fingers) I have it all.

Hilary and I made a trip to Gary Gribbles yesterday, where we stocked up on GU and I bought, yet another, running belt.  This one I am sure will be more water proof than my other one. I feel like I made a million stops yesterday, just preparing for stuff.  Why I needed a new purse and 2 new water bottles, I am not sure.
Who knew there was so many necessities!
And we are off! The day that we have been waiting for since October is finally here! I couldn't be more excited for this weekend (maybe that accounted for my awakeness here this morning).  Throughout this weekend we will continue to remember the people whose lives were changed by blood cancers, and on Sunday we will run in their honor.  With over $3,600 raised for research and programs for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, I am headed to LA!  I couldn't have done without the constant support of my family and my friends. I truly appreciate those who got me to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment