Monday, March 28, 2011

Nike Women's Marathon 2011

This is about all I can say about it at the moment considering the website is barely updated and registration is preliminary. 

It IS my next endeavor: my next Full Marathon.

I took my registration to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society office today; it is official.  Even if they aren't recruiting for it yet, I am ready. I hope my friend Jenna will join me in this journey! And, I am so glad my wonderful mentor Hannah from LA is not retired and is going to do it, too!! I can't wait to finish another marathon with her!

2 comments:

  1. This looks AWESOME! I am in awe of your commitment and your eagerness to get right back into it! I need your motivation - do you have any recommendations for knee injury workouts? It's killing me to take a break from running and I read that you had a knee problem and was hoping you could lend some advice. I just tried swimming for exercise but am hoping for some guidance. THANK YOU and CONGRATS on setting a new goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I am really bad about responding to comments, but thank you! When I was having knee problems I took a week off of running and swam instead. I iced and elevated every moment that I could. Being injured is horrible. I hope that you are better by the time I have responded back to you :)

    ReplyDelete