Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh, Snow Days...

Yes, it's a blizzard here (well not so much anymore) and I am waiting for my driveway to get cleaned off so I can go to the gym. It's really the only thing I can think about because I am so sick of being trapped in my house.  I ran on Monday in fear that I wouldn't make it to the gym with the blizzard coming, and just barely squeezed my work out in yesterday morning with my dad (who knew my dad would kick my butt with his workout).

So, I've also been shopping.  Well, to be accurate, I haven't bought anything yet.  I keep opening the links that some of Team in Training girls have been exchanging through emails; and I mean by keep opening them, I mean I re-open them about every hour or so, thinking that I am ready to make my decision and then can't do it.  This is a hard decision; what am I going to wear on my lower half for the marathon?

I thought about sharing pictures, but I decided I wanted it to be a surprise. I don't know why, but if I release this information then all the fun goes to waste, and my posted marathon photos will not be a surprise.  I resemble the model so much that my readers/fans (the so many that I have) will think that I have already run the marathon in these funky pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment