Friday, December 3, 2010

My Christmas Tree Needs Help!

It's somewhat funny that the fundraiser I am doing at my mom's store (Harper's Fabric & Quilt Co. in Downtown Overland Park) is to decorate this Christmas Tree with these ornaments that I have made today.  But here's the thing.  It really needs help (not because I am fundraising but because it looks kinda pathetic). Check it out yourself...
We even had our photo area set-up for a shoot earlier. You'd think perfect lighting and white black out cloth would make anything look good.  I did just move it to its alloted position next to the front counter and it looks much better standing tall on two antique suitcases.  I am hoping some people might see how pathetic it looks, so they will be sure to buy a home-made fabric ornament star.  Hopefully not more than five tonight, because that's all I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment