Saturday, December 11, 2010

Exhaustion

I think that "Exhaustion" explains how I am feeling right now.  After running 10 miles this morning (which was actually easier than 8 miles a few weeks ago) and working all day, I am exhausted.  I think that I am going to have to relax after runs longer than 10 miles.  It's just tiring to be on my feet all day after running that distance.
This is Melissa and I in our new jackets! Unfortunately, Andrea couldn't wear her matching one with us too, but I am sure the next day that precipitation is present in our early morning runs we will be triplets running through Kansas City!

Our run today started at Panera, which sadly all week I had been anticipating because I knew it would be easy to talk anyone in to going with me after. I act as if Panera is a hot commodity that I can't ever have (which is not the case at all).  And as I suspected, we enjoyed a nice breakfast and coffee there after.  One coach commented on our last mile and half stretch (which happened to be very hilly), and I assured her that I continued to run with a Jalapeno Cheddar bagel in mind.  That is truely what got me through those grueling hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment