Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 2

Ok...2 miles is more work then Yoga but today's run was simple.  I think to myself...well I can at least accomplish about 1/13th of whole Marathon.  I guess I really am on my way :)

Hilary and I had been running on this path near my house, and today we opted out of the Hills.  I think we have decided this is just not a today thing; maybe a forever thing.  Not that we don't need to train on Hills, but these are massive and going down them is really rough on our knees, so we have vetoed those.

Today, I kept telling myself...
"You can't complain about 2 miles, considering this is just a small coverage of my end goal."
Luckily, I didn't have to tell myself too many times, but for some reason the last 1/2 mile wasn't as easy as the rest.  Probably because I knew I was almost done.  It's this whole mental game.

No comments:

Post a Comment