Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brrr!

I know I can seriously not even say that word yet...but I have to admit that this morning's run was much chiller than it has been the last few weeks.  Ok, maybe the coldest I ever have run in, not meaning much (it was probably in the 40s). We needed gloves (which, of course, my brillant running partner remembered, but I didn't) and ear warmers to keep us warm. 

Yes, I know that I have a few months of those extremely chilly runs and I have to admit that it wasn't all that bad.  It was a different kind of run, because I never got hot, but I didn't stay cold all that long.  I was, though, freezing once we cooled down.

I feel kind of guilty for even complaining about this, honestly. I have a feeling I might like running in the cold, once I can figure out the appropriate attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment