Saturday, November 20, 2010

Runner's Remorse


First off, Melissa has joined our team! The more running friends the better! The picture above is after our 6 mile run today, and although it looks as if we are posing...well, we are because none of the running pictures turned out more than a blur.  The blurry ones are Facebook quality, but definitely not blog material.  And speaking of 6 miles...it was surprisingly easier than I expected.  Ok, the last mile was tough...but the last mile of our 4 mile run was hard too! It's just that last mile mental psych-out!
I promise that if it becomes a routine to see deers, I will not post my terrible Blackberry quality photos every post.  But TWO RUNS in a row our running buddy has been there...just creeping on us from the woods...

Now on to Runner's Remorse...I did some shopping today.  Some shopping for running gear, and I even went to the BIG sale Under Armor was having, but still I am having some remorse about buying running gear when I probably don't need it.  Or do I? I guess since it hasn't been under 40 degrees on any of my runs I feel like my "armour" is ok for now.  Maybe I will be feeling better when I have to run 18 miles in 15 degree weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment